Friday 29 March 2013

Surviving ELE (ELE, #4)Surviving ELE by Rebecca Gober
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Review 6******

This is the fourth book in the acclaimed ELE Series. I absolutely LOVED it!

Willow Mosby is a fantastic character! She has had to deal with a lot in her short life, but losing Tony may just break her. I love this character! She is only sixteen, but she has a maturity about her that has others looking up to her as a leader, even the adults.

As this is the fourth book in the series, I knew that I was heading for a rollercoaster ride of EPIC proportions! This book sure didn't disappoint! The story picks up from the cliffhanger at the end of the third book. I was completely engrossed in the story from start to finish! This book is full of danger, action and romance. I have come to love all the characters (except for Zack, of course!), and they come alive for me; I feel what they feel, and see what they see. More than once I was reduced to tears! Why, oh why, do book characters affect me so? (rhetorical question - I'm just a big softie at heart!). The twists and turns in this story continued to surprise me (although I should be used to expecting the unexpected in this series by now!). The story is just as fast paced as the other three, if not more so! The book ends on another cliffhanger, which is cruel punishment for readers such as myself, as I want to read the next story RIGHT NOW!!!

The writing partnership between Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckels is as strong as ever, and I hope it remains so for a long time to come! Their combined writing styles compliment each other beautifully. They have created a world that is believable (which is somewhat terrifying!), and characters that are extremely memorable. I highly recommend this book (and series!) if you love YA Paranormal Romance or Dystopian novels. - Lynn Worton

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment